Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Found One!


So it's a little bigger than I thought. 27' 1988 EMC Mirada with a Ford 460 7.5L engine. It was even 5 dollars under budget at $4995!


So far I've had to replace the fresh water pump, gray water waste valve, stereo, a couple fuses and patch a hole in the gray water tank. I wish I had the time to describe each scenario because they're all entertaining stories. Just imagine me trying to change the waste valve in our driveway and you could probably tell the rest of the story from there.


At first I was sick to my stomach about the purchase but the more I work on it the more it grows on me. Even the 1980's mauve interior!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know mauve is (was) my color. I like it. lol

Anonymous said...

Haha! I was just going to say that it looks like Mom's old kitchen!