Saturday, May 29, 2010

Motorhome Shopping


I've been thinking about a motorhome for awhile...then Amie mentioned driving to visit her Brother in Bellingham, WA...That's when the motorhome bug really hit me and I was determined. This was our 4 hour drive to look at one in St. George.


The motorhome was junk. I pretended to go through my checklist even though I knew it wasn't meant to be from the beginning. I apologized to Amie for making the family drive 4 hours and quickly put together a plan B. Plan B started with Little Caesars pizza on the side of the road. You can clearly see the excitement in Amie's smile!


Found a small Dinosaur museum down the road. Not worth paying to go in so we just let the kids dig for dino bones in the sand outside. They didn't know the difference.

Came across another motorhome in Cedar City that was alright. Stopped in the lobby of another dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. Came across another good looking motorhome in Sandy but it was $6000 and that was a little over my budget of $5000.

No comments: