Saturday, November 28, 2009

Temple Square Lights


2nd annual Christmas hotel night stay in Salt Lake City! This time Shelly and her boyfriend Mike joined us (in their own hotel room). The Radission was within easy walking distance from Temple square and The Gateway mall. It was perfect.


Had to make sure I got at least one picture of me.


Aiden serving 3 minutes of time out before eating dinner at California Pizza in the Gateway mall.
He put the hat over his face on his own.


Macie enjoying her sucker from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.





Aiden yelling at me because I took his picture. Normally disciplinary action would have taken place but I had to watch myself on Temple grounds so instead I decided to do the mature thing and take more pictures of him!


Ended our night with swimming back at the hotel and then called it a night. Thank you Mom for helping make it happen this year. It was awesome!

3 comments:

Grams said...

I'm so jealous. It looks like great fun. It reminds me of when we took you guys to Sea World in the snow

Anonymous said...

The timeout picture is awesome. Gotta love kids!
By the way, I think I have pictures of that trip somewhere, Aunt Kathy. I remember it being a COLD day.
Erin

Natalie said...

Way to be the disciplinarian Eric! I am impressed. I think we have a picture of Ella in time out in line for a NEMO show at Disneyworld. Sometimes being a parents is just no fun but you have to do it anyway...

love how many trips you guys take! Very fun.
Nat