Sunday, May 24, 2009

Logan, UT




Drove 45 minutes north to Logan for a weekend getaway. Started the day at Willow Park Zoo.



Even Macie has to occasionally spend 2 minutes in time out (Aiden gets 3 minutes)




Stayed at Sherwood Hills Resort for the night.




Although it was raining, we still managed to check out the resort property.




Swimming is always fun!



Ate dinner at Firehouse Pizzeria. The kids were loud!



There's a Mantua, UT! It was seriously named after Mantua, OH by some Mormon guy who used to live there. Crazy.

4 comments:

Grams said...

Will you guys be visitng the Ohio Mantua this summer? We'd love to meet up with you all.

Anonymous said...

The Mantua sign even looks like it was made in Ohio. How cool is that? What the heck could Macie do to deserve time out? Ahhhhh!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love your look at the restaurant with the kids, Eric! Joe and I share that look also when we have to go with the kids. :)

Thomas said...

My first home was in Logan UT! When my mom found out she was pregnant, my dad said he wanted to show her 4 towns in the country that he thought were perfect for raising kids. Logan was first on the list and that was it! (we ended up moving about 2 yrs later, but I still have a soft spot for my first home!)