Monday, February 23, 2009

Tuck

It's midnight. Can't sleep. After a few years of discussion, Amie's finally getting her tummy tuck tomorrow at 11:00am. And now the most commonly questions asked are answered.

How much? $8100.

How are you paying for it? Used tax return to pay off our car and got another loan.

Can't you just work out? Have been working out for over a year. it's not working.

How bad can it be? Judge for yourself when I post the before pictures.

Are you done having kids? Yes. We have a boy and a girl and that's all we want.

How long is the surgery? 3 to 3 1/2 hours

Are you scared? Yes. At this point Amie is wide awake and feels like she's going to throw up.

Are you excited? No for the process. Yes for the results.

2 comments:

Mommy said...

Congrats, we will be thinking of you all day.

Grams said...

I had the surgery scheduled a couple of years ago and backed out the week before. I hate doctors and I hate hospitals. I wish I'd had it done earlier in life.
Good Luck