Sunday, December 7, 2008

Night out on the town!


Got a hotel for the night in Salt Lake City! You can see how much fun Amie was having as we were walking through the craft market toward the Trax station


Riding Trax to the Gateway mall.



Aiden and I stayed outside while Mom and Macie shopped in the stores. Aiden had to run circles around every tree we walked by, each tree was a 5 minute session.



On the way to see the lights at Temple Square.






Aiden has had enough.



The pool and hot tub were perfect after walking in the cold all night.


Our view was awesome!


Aiden asked if he could have yellow candy like Macie. I had no idea what he was talking about until I turned around and saw Macie chowing down on a bar of hotel soap. What a classic way to end the night!!

3 comments:

Mommy said...

You all always seem so busy and like you are having so much fun!
Jenni

Anonymous said...

I don't remember SLC being so much fun. Beautiful pictures...beautiful family! Wish we lived closer. I miss not having you around on Christmas! :( Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I am still laughing at the "yellow candy!" I wonder how much Macie would have really ate if no one had stopped her. :)
Erin